- Knowledge/Quiz Bowl
- Math Team
- Mock Trial
- Science Olympiad
- EHS Speech & Debate Wall of Honor
- Winter Drumline
Practice tests will be available at all Monday meetings. Listed here are extra tests from previous years if you would like more practice.
If you will not be at practice, please stop in room 256 to pick up the current practice tests to work on your own. Then, stop back in to record your score.
Each individual will take 2 tests per meet. 8 members of our team will take the team test as a group.
Below are practice tests from recent years.
- Students must attend 75% of the practices and events
- Students must participate as either a lawyer or a witness in at least five trials
- Students must demonstrate dedication to the team effort by serving as time keepers or bailiffs when they are alternates on the teams
- The student must demonstrate improved skills and/or scores
- Students will be eligible after their second and successive years of participation
**Special Consideration: Team members who advance past the 4th round of regional competition will receive a letter that year if they have met the other guidelines listed here.
- attendance at 75% of meetings
- participation ini all tournaments leading up to state
- conduct that reflects well on team, school and self
Requirements for letter award:
- must meet participation requirements
- meet requirments for participation award for one year and medal at the State Meet in 1 event
- meet requirements for participation award for two years, finish in the top 1/3 of the field in three tournament events
- meet requirements for participation award for three years, finish in the top 1/2 of the field in five tournament events
Our nationally recognized Eagan High School Speech Team is holding information meetings for students interested in the team on Oct 28th and 29th at 3:15 p.m. Meet the captains and coach to learn more about the team and the audition process. The meetings will be held over Zoom and will last about 30 minutes. Contact coach Ross Eichele for more information and the Zoom link (email@example.com).